The hybrid (remote-office) workplace is here to stay. As people go back and forth from home to office, cyber readiness habits need to span multiple locations across multiple devices. When the pandemic started people scrambled to adapt their behavior to the crisis, but now it’s time to establish sustainable cyber readiness habits for the hybrid workplace.
On Thursday, October 29 at 9 am HST / 3 pm EST, please join us for a discussion of how to build a cyber ready culture in the hybrid workplace.
- Creating Good Cyber Ready Habits–One Person at a Time
- Implementing Practical Policies that People will Follow
- Demystifying the Technology
- Maverick Fernandes, Director, Information Security Office, Kamehameha Schools
- Tim Minick, Director, Information Technology, Pacific Guardian Life
- Craig Moss, Director, Content and Tool Development
All attendees will have access to CRI’s free Cyber Readiness Program and workplace guides.