Join the Cyber Readiness Institute and Marsh McLennan on May 24 at 2-3 PM ET for a town hall that will explore an important issue for SMBs–cyber insurance. This is an opportunity to hear from SMB panelists about the key questions to ask your cyber insurance provider and the considerations you should take into account as you craft a cyber insurance policy. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions of the panelists.
- Kiersten Todt, Managing Director, Cyber Readiness Institute
- Matthew P McCabe, Cyber Critical Infrastructure Leader, Marsh McLennan
- Michael Sayers, Senior Vice President / Cyber Practice Leader, Marsh QSG
- Ian Webb, SVP, Risk Solutions in Cyber and Intelligence, Mastercard
- Wes Lo, CEO of Ohana Pacific Health and Hale Makua Health Services
- Stan Stahl, Ph.D., Director of Information Security, Miller Kaplan and Founder, President of Secure the Village